I have so many ideas, but I don’t know where to start!
My To Do list is never-ending, but I’m not actually moving forward.
I keep running into problems and have no idea how to solve them.
I feel so alone in running my business.
Does that sound like you? Are you stuck in the “busy, but not moving forward” loop? Do you hesitate over every action in your business because you are just not sure of what your priorities should be? Do you wish you had someone to talk through your ideas with? Is your business stagnant and not showing any growth?
Welcome to the Accountability Circle!
Many business owners I come across are just like you. Their business seems to be either stuck in the start-up phase, or they’re taking lots of action, but seeing very little meaningful progress in terms of profit.
They’ve done all the right startup things, ticked all the boxes, they have a business plan, they have a website, they post on social media, advertise and go to networking events, but they just don’t seem to move forward. When I meet with them, I see that what they need is a lot more self-confidence, clarity about goals and how to achieve them, as well as a whole heap of accountability for what they’ve committed to achieving.
Dorothy is a passionate advocate for women in business and I know she has inspired me and many other women to follow their dreams and persist in starting and growing their own businesses. Louise Jones
When they come together, they draw a lot of that confidence from each other and they are amazing cheerleaders for each other, too. They are also pretty great at brainstorming when someone is wrestling with a tricky issue or has a brilliant idea. And I’m there to provide clarity about goals, help to break them down into non-scary, actionable chunks, use problem-solving tools and challenge some of their mindsets. And all the while, in the background, the members of my groups become friends.
Now you, too, can access that circle of friends by joining the Accountability Circle with Dorothy K. Born out of my monthly Coffee Meetups, the main purpose of the Accountability Circle is to grow your business.
We will do this through:
- monthly meetups with other business owners who want to grow their business,
- multiple new perspectives on your business, your ideas and your challenges,
- reflection on your business growth and learning from month to month,
- clarity about your business goals and objectives,
- accountability for your action plan through monthly progress reports,
- growth for your business through planned and accountable actions,
- personal development through business coaching and brainstorming,
- connection with others like you, dealing with the same issues on a daily basis,
- a boost in energy that comes from being with like-minded people and exposure to new ideas,
- opportunities for collaboration on new projects and events.
How will it work?
- We will meet online monthly on the third Thursday of the month.
- Each person will have dedicated time to focus on their business to:
- reflect on what they achieved in the previous month in their business, what worked well, what didn’t work so well,
- get honest feedback and advice from the other members,
- commit to a set of actions for the coming month focusing on business growth,
- use the group to brainstorm ideas or challenges,
- have access to business coaching from me, as well as the collective wisdom of the group,
- get new learning on topics that will help them grow their business,
- seek out opportunities for collaboration on projects and events with other members.
We also have our own private Facebook group where we chat in between meetings.
Who is this for?
- want to grow their business,
- are not afraid of having their current ways of thinking challenged and of trying new tools and ideas,
- are service or product-based businesses,
- identify as a woman or a non-binary person,
- are interested in personal development,
- are keen to break through some unhelpful mindsets,
- like meeting new people.
Who am I?
I am Dorothy Krajewski. A business coach with 25 years of experience in helping people get their work done and teaching them how to do their work better. I am a certified adult educator and group facilitator, experienced in helping groups come up with new ideas, solve problems and plan for the future. In addition to business coaching, I have a business providing copywriting and web development services to my clients.
I am a master problem solver, people connector and question asker. I will probe deeply to find the reason why you’re not getting things done and what’s standing in the way of your business success. I am also a massive cheerleader for my clients and you will find no one more enthusiastic about your business, except perhaps yourself.
Yes, I have a funny name and a funny accent. I was born in Poland, but have lived most of my life in Australia. I have two teenage sons, whom I raise on my own, with the very able assistance of my three cats. I’ve lived in Ballarat for almost eight years, so that makes me “almost” a local.
Working with Dorothy gave me traction, accountability and momentum. Having someone support me in my business has been invaluable in helping me move forward at a fast rate. With Dorothy’s support I have consistently ran my workshops, put myself out there and am now ready to do live speaking…something I have had a real fear about. Helen Frys
How do you join?
Membership is open to any solopreneur based in Australia who meets the above criteria. You can join the Accountability Circle as a Full-time Member for six months or you can buy a one-off single ticket to test what it’s all about.
Please note that the group size will be capped at 6 to make sure that everyone who joins gets maximum value from their investment.
A single taster ticket is $60, or you can join for 6 months for $397. Please note that meetings will continue as normal during school holidays.
The full schedule of meetings is:
- Thursday, 23 July 2020
- Thursday, 20 August 2020
- Thursday, 17 September 2020
- Thursday, 22 October 2020
- Thursday, 19 November 2020
- Thursday, 17 December 2020