Business coaching for women who want to shineStart and Build Your Unique Business (and stay focused)
Would you like more clarity and confidence about how to start and grow your business?
Do you prefer training and coaching that is straight forward and no-nonsense – just plain good information?
Are you comfortable being YOU, rather than trying to fit into someone else’s version of who you are meant to be?
I don’t believe that there is such a thing as “one-size-fits-all” when it comes to starting and growing a business. I believe that all advice is to be sifted through for the gems that apply just to YOU. I found this to be true when figuring out parenting and then found it again as I began my entrepreneurial journey. Some things work and some things don’t. When I received coaching tailored just for me, I got the most benefit and that’s what I offer YOU.
All my programs are about choices and exploration and figuring out what is right for you, my client.
I won’t tell you what success looks and feels like. You are not a machine and you have your own ideas about what success means to YOU.
I won’t offer you “blueprints” or “formulas”.
Instead, I will offer you plain English, jargon-free training and coaching delivered via Skype or in person. You will walk away with new, useful information and a strategy for putting it to the test in your business.
If you don’t want to be told that you should do things one particular way, but instead prefer to be challenged to explore your inner motivations, your business purpose and your talents, then let’s get together to develop a plan of action that fits you and your business.
Of course, when I’m training you in using WordPress, Mailchimp or Social Media, I will explain all the technical detail and tell you what each button does.
You’re an adult, you are creative and you are smart. You just need that extra technical know-how and individual coaching to apply your smarts to your business.
Working with Dorothy gave me traction, accountability and momentum. Having someone support me in my business has been invaluable in helping me move forward at a fast rate.
With Dorothy’s support I have consistently ran my workshops, put myself out there and am now ready to do live speaking…something I have had a real fear about.
Thanks Dorothy for being a wonderful coach.Helen Frys
Dorothy is a passionate advocate for women in business and I know she has inspired me and many other women to follow their dreams and persist in starting and growing their own businesses. As a past client, I have recommended a number of people to Dorothy for online training and services as well as business mentoring services, and will continue to do so to see other women succeed in their chosen career path.Louise Jones
I offer topic specific coaching and training, either in bite sized chunks in my 30 minute Skype sessions, or as one-off 60 minute training sessions to deal with the immediate issues that are facing you right now. You can also select to work with me over a longer period by buying my Coaching Four-Pack where we can monitor your progress, resolve any issues that come up as you implement your new skills and deal with any questions.
Alternatively, you can choose from my self-paced online training programs and a range of topic-specific training and mentoring packages. Alternatively, we can get take more time and work together on developing your Digital Marketing Strategy. Take your pick:
Bite SizeGet your burning question answered
- Do you have a burning question about how to better connect with your clients online?
- Do you need a quick training session in how to use Facebook, WordPress, Mailchimp, SEO or another online platform?
- Let’s catch up for a quick 30 minute Skype session and get that question answered.
- We can talk about social media, your website, email marketing, blogging, or even starting a business.
Coaching SessionOne hour focussed session
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Creating your Opt-In
- Bust through your challenge
- Starting out
- Business Planning
- When you click on Book Now, you will be taken to my online diary to book your session.
Coaching Four Pack4 x 1 hour sessions
- If you want to build on the skills you learn in a training session, get your questions answered and get feedback on your progress, then book in for 4 sessions, which you can access weekly, forthnightly or monthly, to monitor your progress.
- This option is great if you’re looking to start a business, need some ongoing accountability for your planned actions or want to improve a skill like Blogging, Email Marketing or Social Media.
- When you buy this package you will be taken to my online diary where you will be able to book your first session.
Or choose from one of these coaching products:
I am also available for group workshops in your organisation or community group. If you are interested in hiring me to run some training please use the contact page to get in touch with me.