Are you ready to start your business?
Have you always wanted to start your own business, but didn’t know where to begin?
Have you begun to research the process, only to be overwhelmed and discouraged by how complicated it all seemed?
Have you not been able to find all the information in one place?
I created this short online course after my own repeated and stalled attempts at starting a business over a number of years and not really knowing what I was doing.
It contains everything I have learned about the best way to start a business, not just on my own, but with the help of various coaches and mentors.
You, see, initially, I just had no idea how to go about it.
Where to get the business ideas, what a business plan was, and knew absolutely nothing about branding or marketing.
I bought a couple of expensive group coaching programs to learn about online business, but while they made me feel good, they didn’t teach me what I really needed to know – what kind of business should I start, what’s an ABN, what do I do about tax, how do I do a business plan?
Then, finally, I got help, local help and I had all the information I needed in one place, as well as people who could answer my questions and clarify the confusing bits.
This course was born out of the desire to help others like you, who have the dream, but who may get overwhelmed by the process.
It is a practical course, with no long slide-shows to watch, just useful, up to date information and links all in one place, as well as some advice along the way.
Each lesson comes with an activity that will take you one step closer to making your business a reality. You can take the course up to ten times, so don’t worry, if you finish it the first time and want to go back to it later.
Whos is this course for?
This course is for you if you want to:
- start a business in Australia,
- save time on chasing up all the information you need from a multitude of disparate sources,
- save money on scammy and phony “consultants” offering to register your business, a domain name, or write your business plan, because you will know how to do it yourself,
- save money on expensive coaching programs from business gurus who only teach in the most generic way possible to suit an international audience,
- start your business the “lean” way, ie: with limited resources,
- invest your start-up resources wisely and in the right order,
- start a business fast with step-by-step instructions and advice.
What do I get?
At the end of this course you will have:
- a fully functioning business,
- your first paying clients,
- a business plan,
- a marketing plan,
- a social media presence,
- an understanding of the kind of website you need,
- an accounting system,
- an invoicing system,
- a tax plan.
This course has the nuts and bolts for any start-up in Australia and, at just $37, is the perfect way to make your business dreams come true.