Build a Better Business Blog in this 21 Day Bootcamp
You’ve heard by now that people need to know you, like you and trust you before they buy from you?
Blogging is the perfect vehicle for for this. Showcasing your expertise, sharing your behind-the-scenes and your whys, will give your readers a better understanding of who you are and why they should buy from you.
But not all of us are born writers.
Many business owners, like you, love their business and love doing their THING, but just don’t love writing.
Have you ever sat in front of a blank computer screen, having absolutely no idea how to start a blog post, with no topic ideas in sight?
Imagine having a blog that is a true reflection of you and your passion for your business, is loved by your readers and is fun to write!
During this Bootcamp you will learn:
- how to write with confidence and authority about your area of expertise, so that your readers trust you,
- how to constantly provide your readers with high value content, that makes them come back again and again,
- how to structure a great blog post, that is easy to read, drives sales through your posts without being “salesy”, and leads the readers to take action,
- SEO basics that anyone can implement, making your blog posts easier to find,
- how to show YOU, the person behind the business, so you can build a genuine person-to-person connection with your readers,
- how to make a plan for your blog and to stop the procrastination that comes when faced with a blank computer screen.
How will it work?
1. As soon as you register, you will be added to a private Facebook Group so you can connect with others who have are also completing, or have already completed the challenge and where you can have daily access to me.
2. Each morning, you will receive a new task on the Members Only page on this website. You will then complete the task and share your experience with the group.
3. The group is also there for you to ask questions if you are unsure of something or just want more information. The group conversations can sometimes be the best part of the learning. I also share extra bits of content and advice in the group throughout the program.
4. After each series of five tasks you get a “weekend” – for reflection, review and catch up.
A private 30 minute clarity call with me to break through any remaining blocks to blogging you may have when you’ve completed this challenge – valued at $80.
A monthly blog planner template.