This page contains links to a number of recommended resources for blogging, planning and creativity. Some of these are affiliate links, which means that should you decide to purchase them I will receive a small commission. I truly believe in all products I recommend here and would love you to get the benefit of investing in them.
A website created by my friend Brigid that brings together a whole bunch of awesome resources any entrepreneur, particularly a female one, should gobble up, if they want to learn how to be better at what they do. And it saves me from listing them all here. Go check it out here.
Playtime with your Inner Muse
Seeking more creative juice? Want a deeper connection to your intuition? Ready to step into your authentic power? Experience the delightful wisdom of your inner muse through the magic of intuitive painting. No art experience or skills needed. Through this e-Book/Playshop you’ll:
- Unleash your inner artist
- Give yourself full-permission to make “ugly” art and get messy (it’s actually quite fun and cathartic!)
- Come face-to-face with your internal world of imagination, creativity, and personal growth
- Allow yourself to take up space and be BIG!
- Enter a safe, sacred space to work through blocks, emotion, and the unknown
- Surprise yourself with how much fun it is to become a kid again!
- 20 fun handwritten and painted pages to guide you through the intuitive painting process.
- 2 videos: one to welcome you to the playshop and one to explain the intuitive painting guidelines.
- 2 audios: one to help you get into your body and one to help you journal your reflections.
- Lots of creative inspiration, exercises to get you unstuck, and colorful photographs to spark your inner muse.
- A resource list for Expressive Arts and intuitive painting information.
- 5 follow-up inspirational prompts sent to your inbox to help you deepen your experience and learnings.
First week of blogging
It can be overwhelming when starting a blog. You’ve got a lot of decisions to make…
- niche selection
- audience targeting
- content planning
- social media and promotions
- post ideas
- and more.
Making great early choices is vital to the long-term success of your blog. Darren Rowse’s ebook guides you, day by day, through your first week of blogging so you can make the most of those critical first few days. Get it now!
31 Days to Build a Better Blog
Have big dreams for your blog? Got a list of improvements sitting in the ‘one day’ basket? Visitor numbers a little embarrassing? You’re not alone. 31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable ebook designed to help you revitalize your blog. One step at a time, it will transform your blog into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
Designed to make you Think, but more Importantly DO. The workbook is divided into 31 easy-to-follow tasks that you can work through in your own time. Each step in the workbook contains:
- A Task – something to DO that step.
- Teaching – each day you’ll be given in depth instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
- Further reading – so you can dive deeper on any task.
This three pronged approach is designed so that you come away from the challenge having not only learned how to build a better blog but you’ll have actually achieved something with the knowledge.
The Desire Map
I was lucky enough to see Danielle LaPorte speak at the 2014 Big Hearted Business Conference. Her approach to business is so unlike anyone else’s that it fired me up to start using this book in my practice. This book will help you set your goals based on your feelings rather than money and other logistical measures. It’s perfect for creative people and an ideal read when you’re starting out in business. Get it now!
The Right Brain Business Plan
Do you know where your business is heading? Want a fun and creative way to plan for your amazing entrepreneurial success? Then come join the party at the Right-Brain Business Plan® Home Study e-Course. You’ll roll-up your sleeves and craft a visual plan that lets your head know where your business is going AND inspires your heart to sing with joy. Plus, since it’s a home study program, you get to start whenever you want and you get to do it all on your own time! Or buy the book as a stand alone guide to creating a business plan, your way. Get it now!
Have you heard of WebinarJam? It’s a webinar platform developed specifically to work with Google Hangouts. It automates all aspects of running a hangout, including all your pre and post marketing and data collection. Choose from several registration templates and set up all emails when you’re planning your webinar. The webinars are hosted on the WebinarJam server, so no more worrying about your bandwidth and crashing servers. All webinars are automatically recorded and can be used again and again. Find out more HERE.